Making Sense Of Rogers Ignite TV PackagesEmre Sahin
Rogers Ignite TV Packages | Comparing Ignite Bundles | MASTER LIST
It is worth clarifying here the confusion behind total channel counts and exactly how Flex channels work. For Ignite TV, Total Channels = Flex Channels + Base Channels. Flex stations that come prepackaged are called “preselected Flex” and can be exchanged from a pool of “available Flex” stations. Base channels cannot be changed.
Base channel examples include the major networks like CBC, CTV and Global as well as The Weather Network, APTN, YES TV and more. Also, the number of total and flex channels vary by package. That’s where this handy “Ignite TV Packages Master Channel Guide” helps.
Also, although this master list is for Ignite TV in Toronto, it is useful for all geographic regions in Canada. The main differences being the local networks in your area.
Details about our Ignite Bundles Master Channel List:
- Is a FREE, print-friendly PDF for download. Bundle your master anytime you like. 😉
- Print it out in hardcopy (thick-stock matte paper is best) or just keep on your devices
- Compares Ignite bundles by showing the TV stations under each plan
- Colour-coded tick-marks (✓) clarify the types of channel (✓ base channel, ✓ preselected Flex, ✓ available Flex)
- Total number of channels are shown for each Ignite bundle along with the number of Flex channels (e.g. for Flex 10 in Toronto, it is written as “42/10” to denote 42 total stations and 10 Flex stations)
- Channels are grouped by genre (e.g. network, news & weather, sports, etc.)